Region: Piemonte, Italy
Winemaking process: 100 days skin contact in Amphorae
About The Producer
- Tenuta Lenzini Busce IGT Toscana Alicante Bouschet 2019
- Tenuta Lenzini Casa E Chiesa Colline Lucchesi Merlot DOC 2019
- Tenuta Lenzini La Syrah IGT 2016
- Tenuta Tamburnin Red Vermouth
- Tenuta Zahringer "Let the Sunshine in' Rose' 2019
The Lenzini Estate is situated in the foothills of Lucca, in the beautiful area of Gragnano.
It is nestled in a natural amphitheater which demands its own particular microclimate. Consisting of 13 hectares of vineyards and 4 hectares of olive groves, the property dates back to the sixteenth century.
From 2007 the farm is organic, and from 2010 they practice the biodynamic agricolture.